Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Kubang Pekan BH: After 6 Months This BH Has 30 nests !!!



A very good performance after my revamp operation.

Six months after I handed over the BH the owner called a few days ago confirming that her BH now is with 30 raw nests.

A very good performance I told her to thank god that I managed to reactivate it.

The background of this BH is not very nice to tell but may be good for us to use this as a reference.

During those good old days when the nests price was above RM 7000 a kg, this owner met someone who claimed that he is an expert in swiftlet farming.

The owner went along with the consultant but half way the consultant left the BH with no proper sound system and the BH was stranded.

She hold her BH without getting any help for almost 5 odd years.

On the 6 years she called me for some advise and I visited the location.

After a few days reading my visit report she called and told me that she will remit the deposit of RM 6,000 for me to mobilize.

Well this was when I was very busy with a number of revamp works in hand.

I told her to wait and she did just that.

She never complain or ask me to return her money.

She was persistent and it pays off.

After almost six months waiting I mobilized my workers.

They stayed inside the BH while I need to find the nearest hotel in Kuala Kangsar.

First was to relocate the main entrance hole.

After that opened the LAL hole.

We then erect a number of walls on the top and ground floors (two stories).

While installing the tweeters I found out that the top floor roof was way to hot.

I convinced her to install a layer of cladded zince roof over the old zinc layer.

The roof temperature dropped tremendously.

I then install all those tweeters and fake nests.

The BH water system was bad.

I need to buy a water tank and erect a platform to house it.

All piping inside need to be completed.

Once done I installed a mist pump system.

The whole BH was perfect.

Sprayed the floors with Mutiara Aroma a few times.

The sound system was running okay.

Selected the most effective sounds for both the external and internal.

Those birds seems like crazy with those selected sounds.

I stayed to watch them enter the BH until late evening.

Almost 20 birds entered on the first day.

A wonderful experience since this BH was empty before.

Now those swiftlet were attracted to it.

All in all the BH was finished with the right gadget and with lots of love in it.

Now the owner seems to be very happy with the results.

Happy for her and family.








No comments: