Search This Blog

Thursday, February 16, 2017

Kepala Batas BH: How To Keep Those Crows Away !!!


If you observe this video clip carefully you can see a black bird on the top of Hexagonal tweeter,

This black bird was a crow.

The moment they observed lots of swiftlet playing around the rooftop areas they will stand at those locations where they can plug the birds.

I was having a kind of nightmare on how to prevent them to hang around the BH.

The only method that came to my mind was to apply those rat glues above the hexagonal and the rest of the areas where they might perched to snap my swiftlet.

So who is going to climb up onto the roof?

The only solution was to bring my worker who is not scared of height.



He came and I provided a few tins of rat glue.

He went up and applied to my desire.

Look at this clip:




Now I can see that the chances of having crows on the top of the monkey house is slim.

No comments: